Indian Railways IRCTC PNR Status Enquiry – We facilitates checking Indian Railways PNR status (Passenger Name Record) online as well as IRCTC trains reservations, check seat availability, train schedule and time table. Save Your PNR Status from Indian Railways PNR Status Enquiry. Fastest IRCTC PNR Status Check. PNR Status of your railway ticket can easily be checked here. It is best website for Indian Railways and IRCTC PNR status enquiry.
What is PNR ? [Passenger Name Record]
PNR is a 10 digit code written on top-left corner of a ticket. It is a travel record of an individual or a group of individuals, maintained in CRS (Central Reservation System) database.
Important PNR Abbreviations:
- CNF: Confirmed (PNR status is confirmed and Coach/Berth number will be available after final chart preparation)
- RAC: Reservation against Cancellation (A birth will be assigned even if the ticket is not confirmed)
- WL: Waiting List Number (No birth will be assigned. WL Tickets booked through IRCTC website/app will get cancelled automatically if not confirmed until chart preparation)
- GNWL: General Wait List. This is having highest number of seats. This is applicable if the source station of passenger and source station of train are same. There is a great chance of getting ticket confirmation
- PQWL: Pooled Quota Wait List. This is a waiting status when a ticket is booked through Railway quota. For every important sub routes, a pooled quota is kept, if sub route deserves to its own quota. This is having limited seats as compared to GNWL.
- RLWL: Remote Location Wait List. A waiting ticket is issued to passenger. Every station is consisting of number of Remote Location Quotas, with affixed number of seats each. When passenger’s source station is one of these marked stations, or station after that, at this condition RLWL is applicable
- CAN / MOD: Cancelled or Modified Ticket
- REGRET/WL: No More Ticket Booking allowed